Complimentary 3 nights stay at Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
& transportation from the airport to our office and to the hotel.
*80 % of our patients are from out of state or out of country
Smiles for a Lifetime. Replace missing teeth with dental implants and fixed bridges. An extraordinary procedure has been developed that permits the placement of 4 dental implants and a fixed bridge in as little as one appointment. In its most extraordinary application an entire mouthful of teeth may be replaced with implants and non-removable set of new teeth in as little as an hour. In most cases there is no bone grafting, no sinus grafting or lift, no incision or suture placement and no healing time required. This procedure is call "Teeth in one Day". The same technique may be used for the replacement of a single missing tooth.
TEETH IN ONE DAY can change your life. Patients who benefit most from this revolutionary and highly sophisticated system are those toothless with dentures or with teeth so compromised, they have no option but to pull all their teeth and then select from several less-than-desirable scenarios:
- Removable dentures, which everybody hates aesthetically, along with greatly reduced chewing function - only 10-20 percent of what is normal.
- Getting numerous implants on each arch and a fixed bridge; very costly and requires numerous appointments, months of healing and sometimes bone and sinus grafting.
- Have a denture connected to two or four implants with attachments, for more stability and restoration. Less expensive, but still not an ideal choice, since it isn't fixed and patients have to snap the dentures in and out for hygiene. Studies show that patients with dentures connected to implants recover only 50-60 percent of their chewing function, better than that of dentures alone, but still greatly impaired.
Finally, there is a better alternative to those we've had in the past. A new technique gives patients 90 percent of their chewing ability back in a single appointment, with less pain and at a much lower cost. This revolutionary technique is called TEETH IN 1 DAY or All-On-Four.
This amazing advancement in dental care is now possible thanks to the evolution of science and computer-aided surgical techniques. With CT scanning fully recreating a three-dimensional surgical site and the help of Nobel Biocare's CAD/CAM surgical guide, the lives of toothless patients can be transformed in a single visit. This highly sophisticated software allows us to fabricate a precise computerized surgical guide, and, because we know exactly where the four implants are being placed, model and create the fixed bridge in advance. There is absolutely no bone grafting, no sinus grafting or lift, no incision or suture placement and no healing time required. This technique has revolutionized the field of dentistry, being the least invasive and most cost effective protocol available for patients with dentures or severely compromised teeth.
Last but not least are aesthetics, my specialty and passion, an area where I refuse to compromise. By working with your dentist, master lab technician and a dental laboratory that uses the most cutting-edge materials, tools and techniques, you will get what I demand for all my patients - a beautiful, healthy smile you can flash with pride and confidence.
If you've suffered the agony and embarrassment of a serious degenerative oral condition, your suffering is over. There's simply never been a better time in history to correct the problem and start living life more fully. For information, contact Smile Designs By Golpa, (702) 641-7111.
Read more about Teeth In One Day in the article One Procedure to a Healthy, Happy Smile.
All-on-4® Dental Implants | Dr. Golpa America's Most Experienced All-on-4® Dentisthttp://golpa-dentalimplantcenter.com Dr. Golpa- America's Most Experienced All-on-4® Dental Implant Dentist
Looking for All-on-4® Dental Implants In Las Vegas? Read This First!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ALL-ON-4® DENTAL IMPLANTS IN LAS VEGAS, CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
All-on-4® Dental Implants Las Vegas 1-800-797-0406All-on-4® Dental Implants Las Vegas. Dr Golpa is America's Most Experienced Provider. REAL PATIENTS - REAL RESULTS
- Who are the best candidates?
- The ideal candidates for the Teeth in one Day, (All on Four or All on Six) procedure are those who are about to lose their teeth and those who are current denture wearers.
- Many times I've been told that I'm not a candidate for a fixed bridge or implant due to bone loss. Am I a candidate for an implant with the All on Four procedure?
- 80% of the patients who have been told they are not candidates for traditional implant options are candidates for this procedure. This procedure uses the frontal part of the jaw and in most cases it requires no bone grafting or sinus augmentation.
- What makes this procedure different?
- Considering the fact that the frontal part of the jaw has the more dense bone, instead of the conventional method of placing the implant straight into the bone (which can require sinus lift and bone grafting) and minimum 6 to 9 months waiting time to heal, this technique differentiates by placing the back implants at an angle. Not only do you benefit from the dense bone in the frontal part of the jaw, but we can place a longer implant with a much less invasive procedure, without entering into the sinus cavity on the upper arch.
- How long is the surgery?
- The surgery takes 2 ½ hours per arch under sedation (sleep dentistry) and you will get a fixed set of teeth in one day.
- Is there going to be pain?
- Since the procedure is much less invasive and the patient is placed on anti-inflammatory medication prior to the surgery there is little to no discomfort and swelling.
- How much does this procedure cost?
- Every patient is different depending on bone quantity and density, but on average, this procedure costs half the price of conventional methods, without any waiting period and benefiting a fixed bridge in one day.
- How do I get started?
- Call the office and set up a consultation or request a DVD that features Dr. Golpa that explains the procedure in depth. You will also see patients describing their experience and see their results.